6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator, shall be ensured through implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full compliance with the requirements of legislation in force in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator shall ensure safety of personal data and do whatever is necessary and possible to exclude access of any unauthorized persons to personal data.
- The User's personal data shall never and under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of legislation in force.
- Should there be any inaccuracies in personal data, the User can himself/herself update them by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's email address email@example.com with the subject "Personal data update";
- Personal data processing shall have unlimited duration. The User can withdraw his/her consent to Personal data processing at any time by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Withdrawal of consent to Personal data processing".