4. Rights and Obligations of Parties
4.1. The Website Administration shall have the right to:
- Change the terms of using the Website, and change the content of the Website. Changes take effect upon publication of a new version of the Agreement on the Website
4.2. The User shall have the right to:
- Use all the services available on the Website, as well as purchase any Goods and/or Services offered on the Website.
- Ask any questions related to the services of the Website: by phone: + 7 919 726 02 83, by email: email@example.com, using feedback forms located at: https://peacelovemoda.ru
- Use the Website exclusively for the purposes and in the manner, which are provided for by the Agreement and not prohibited by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Demand from Administration to hide any User information.
- Use the Website information for commercial purposes without obtaining a special permission.
4.3. The Website User undertakes to:
4.3.1. Provide at the request of the Website Administration any additional information that is directly related to the services provided on this Website.
4.3.2. Respect the property and non-property rights of authors and other right holders when using the Website.
4.3.3. Not take actions that may be considered as disrupting the normal operation of the Website.
4.3.4. Not distribute using the Website any confidential information that is protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation regarding natural persons or legal entities.
4.3.5. Avoid any actions that may result in the breach of confidentiality of information protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.3.6. Not use the Website to distribute advertising information, otherwise than with the consent provided by the Website Administration.
4.3.7. Not use the services with the aim to:
- violate the rights of minors and (or) cause any form of harm to them.
- impair the rights of minority groups.
- falsely represent himself/herself for another person or a representative of an organization and/or community without having sufficient rights thereto, including for employees of this Website.
- present false information regarding properties and characteristics of any Goods and/or services posted on the Website.
- incorrectly compare Goods and/or Services, and form a negative attitude towards persons (not) using certain Goods and/r services, or blame such persons.
- upload any illegal content that violates any rights of third parties; encourages violence, cruelty, inhumanity and/or racial, national origin, gender, religious, or social discrimination; contains inaccurate information and/or insults addressed to specific individuals, organizations, authorities.
- induce other persons to commit unlawful acts, as well as to assist persons whose actions are aimed at violating restrictions and prohibitions in force in the territory of the Russian Federation.
4.3.8. Ensure accuracy of the information provided
4.3.9. Ensure safety of personal data to prevent third parties' access.
4.4. The User shall be prohibited to:
- Use any devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent manual processes to access, acquire, copy or track the contents of the Website.
- Disrupt proper functioning of the Website.
- Bypass the navigation structure of the Website by any means to access or attempt to access by any means any information, documents or materials that are not specifically provided by the services of this Website.
- Perform an unauthorized access to the Website features, any other systems or networks related to this Website, as well as to any services offered on the Website.
- Disrupt safety or authentication system on the Website or on any network related to the Website.
- Perform a reverse search, track, or attempt to track any information related to any other User of the Website.
- Use the Website and its Content for any purposes that are prohibited by legislation of the Russian Federation, as well as incite any illegal activity or other activity that violates the rights of the Website or other persons.